Digimag® Differential Pressure Transmitter-Series DM 005
The Series DM DigiMag® Differential Pressure Transmitter senses the pressure of air and compatible gases and sends a standard 4-20 mA output signal. The DM housing is specifically designed to mount in the same diameter cutout as a standard Magnehelic® gage. A wide range of models is available factory calibrated to specific ranges. The polycarbonate moulded housing features integral pressure connections, which reduces installation time. Digital push-button zero and span simplify calibration over typical turn-potentiometers. A single push-button allows field selection of 4 to 6 engineering units, depending on the range.
- Reduced installation time through zero and span controls that provide quick and easy calibration
- Fast and easy setup and calibration with push-button zero and span controls
- Immediate corrective action can be taken by local alerts via the easy-to-read LCD display
- Reduces upgrade installation costs and simplifies field upgrade from a Magnehelic® gage, as both use the same diameter cutout
- Differential pressure across filters
- Fan control
- Static pressures in ducts or buildings
- Room pressurization monitoring
There are no reviews yet.